Shellee Burroughs is a UK Registered Art Therapist. She has 10+ years’ experience counselling within the education sector, specialising in trauma and sexual abuse therapy.
She is an experienced child and adolescent counsellor using a range of approaches from Creative Arts and Play/Sand Tray Therapy, Child Accelerated Trauma Therapy, Narrative Therapy, and Strengths Based Psychology. She also knows all about Third Culture Kids!
In this Episode
- Shellee’s personal and professional story.
- Her main takeaways of living split location during Covid with teens
- I ask Shellee if she sees any benefits to this life
- What would say to a family who is about to live it or who is living? With teens?
- How art therapy can help us with this lifestyle’ (even for non-artists).
- Shellee shares about her post it notes.
- A favourite resource
Resources Mentioned in Episode
- The Emotions’ Wheel Good for when you’re struggling to name how you feel.
- Families in Global Transition
Contact Shellee Burroughs
Rhoda Bangerter is a coach who has lived abroad with a travelling husband for over 16 years. She helps home based mums and dads live an intentional life and build family togetherness even when their partner is away a lot for work.