Last updated: April 2019
I, Rhoda Bangerter, am committed to protecting the privacy of any information you share with me. This policy statement outlines how I’ll collect, use and protect your personal data.
What I’ll collect
I will only collect basic personal data you’ve explicitly consented to give me. Typically, this will be:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your website address.
What I’ll do with it
I will only collect personal data to provide the service you’ve specifically consented to receive. It won’t be used for any other purpose. Typically, this will be:
- To subscribe you to one of my services such as a blog
- To allow you to comment on my website
- So I can answer an enquiry from you or respond to a request.
I won’t share your personal data with any third party organization unless it’s for technical ‘data processing’ support, for example, to manage e-mail subscriptions. If I do do this, I’ll make sure they guarantee to protect your privacy and meet the requirements of current data protection legislation. I will never sell any of your personal data to a third party.
How I’ll protect it
I will take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access and disclosure.
- My websites use secure server software (SSL) – the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure, encrypted online activity
- My hardware uses up-to-date security software and is password protected
- I’ll only work with ‘data processors’ who guarantee they ’ll comply with data protection and GDPR legislation.
How long will I keep it?
I will only keep your personal data for as long as it’s needed to provide the service you signed up for. It will be deleted when you unsubscribe from a service using the unsubscribe option, when my service/business relationship with you ends or when you ask me to remove it for any other reason.
I guarantee to:
- Only use your personal data for the purpose it was given
- If you ask me to, provide a copy of any personal data I hold about you, in a clear and easy-to-read format
- Correct, update or delete your personal data when you ask me to
- Respond quickly and clearly if you contact me about your personal data.